IET has a fully equipped training center, with trainers who are registered with the Professional Trainers of Kenya (PTAK). We are also registered as trainers with the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA). Ref No. NITA/TRA/545. IET Trainers are project engineers, who’s hands on knowledge and experience in trouble shooting, help them to impact credible ready to use information to those they train.
To-date IET has certified numerous engineers from the East African Industries. We seek to expand our training further into the East African Region, to include Rwanda, Burundi, Ethiopia and South Sudan.
IET has an accumulated experience of over 20 years offering industrial training in the East African Region
- Simatic S7, PLC
- S7300 – Basic, Advanced and Communication/PLC Networking
- TIA Portal, Basic and Advanced
- Simatic S7 1200 on TIA Portal
- Simatic PCS7
- Variable Speed Drives; Sinamics
- SCADA (HMI/Win CC)
- Practical Electrical Safety
- Power System Protection
- Siprotec Relays
- Simatic Net Profibus, Ethernet & Profinet
- Electrical testing equipment for utility companies (Omicron Test Equipment)