IET designs and manufactures high quality switchboards and control panels for use in a wide range of electrical installations. Our team of highly skilled engineers and technicians are guided by ingenuity and integrity from conceptualization of the client’s needs through the design process to production of the final equipment. Our world-class assemblies are periodically taken through thorough tests by international certification bodies and the Kenya Bureau of Standards (KEBS), a process that has won trust in the East African market as regards impeccable quality and durability.
Throughout the design and manufacturing process, three key things are critically considered:
- The safety of your electrical system and personnel.
- Reliability and durability of our solution to guarantee your system’s efficiency and stability.
- Optimization of designs to cut on costs but maintaining a high quality.
All our products are in conformance with ISO 9001: 2015 Certified guidelines, and IEC Standards for LV Switch-gear and Control-gear assemblies, thus enabling the flow of only error & trouble free products to the market. These are widely in use in industrial, commercial and residential establishments all over the region and include:
- Low Voltage Switchboards and Distribution panels.
- Automatic Power Factor Correction Panels.
- Motor Control Centre panels of various types including: Soft Starter Panels, VSD Panels, traditional contactor-type motor starters, Intelligent PLC-Controlled MCCs.
- Heater control panels.
- Auto-Mains Failure (AMF) Panels of different types including: Circuit breaker-type auto-manual changeovers, Contactor-type auto-manual changeovers; Auto-manual changeover switches.
- Customized meterboards.
- DG Synchronizing panels.
- Automatic Voltage Stabilizers.
- Customized pump control panels.
- Water treatment plant control panels.